Monday, April 13, 2009

Celebration!

April 10th, 2009 was Lee and my 6 month anniversary! We have been married for over half a year now, and they have been the happiest 6 months of my life. So of course, I wanted to celebrate!! I decided that we needed a cake, but didn't have time to buy one, so I went with rice krispies instead since we already had the ingredients for that.


I did make sure to have writing on the rice krispies though.

The rest of the day, we spent time together at home since we already had plans to celebrate the next day.

The next morning I had work, which is where I learned some more good news! I'm being promoted to a fourth key! For those who don't know, that's the lowest manager position at Gamestop, which is a step up for me!

That night, we went to see Divine Comedy as part of our 6 month celebration. They were parodying Twilight and the Dark Knight. It was hilarious and tons of fun! Afterwards, we decided that we needed to get something to eat, so Lee took me out to P.F. Changs! With 6 months and a promotion it was definately a time to go out and celebrate.

The food there was delicious and it was great having some time to spend with just us. Lee's been so busy with school and homework... it was nice for him to relax for once. Now we just have to worry about being registered in the right classes and working hard during spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment