The morning of our anniversary, Lee surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of 13 red roses. He then treated me to lunch at our all-you-can-eat sushi place. We then headed home so that I could finish up my hair before going out with our friend Néna who was going to take our pictures for the special occasion. Here are my favorites.
Zelda’s Dragon
3 months ago



Oh how I love this...not only the pictures but all the sweet things you shared! Lee is a very lucky man! The layout of this blog page is too cute! I want to get a progam and learn to do digital scapbooking! Wish you were close by to teach me! Again HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Way to celebrate in style! Much love to you both!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! You two are such a cute couple! I love the pictures, how fun and what great memory of your first anniversary!
ReplyDelete