Wow. I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in so long. Life has been crazy trying to finish up all our school projects and then taking finals. I'm so glad we are through that and on vacation for another week before we go back into school.
Christmas was a ton of fun this year. Even though we live about a mile from my parents house, we stayed the night over at their place to feel more like we were on vacation. It was so fun having the entire family in one house together for the first time in a least two years. It was also really nice because we got to know the newest members of our family better. It was so nice being able to get to know Becky better since she is the newest member. We all love her very much and enjoy having her in our family.
Of course, our nephews were also so much fun. I'm fairly certain I am Bennett's favorite aunt, since everytime he sees me he gets a huge smile on his face and he doesn't do that for anyone else, except his parents and brothers. Watching Landon and Weston get super excited for Santa was so cute. Everytime Weston opened a present, he would hold it up for his parents to see and would say "look what I found."
I wish I could say more, but it's so hard to put into words. I'll make another post later on with all the pictures of Bennett's first Christmas. I even have some video as well! I was quite surprised at how well Bennett did at opening presents.
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and has something fun planned for the new year! Don't forget your new year's resolutions either! I've never been good at them, but hopefully I can change that in this new year!
Zelda’s Dragon
3 months ago



No comments:
Post a Comment