It's a little weird to think that I'm no longer considered a teenager. It's also a good thing though since I'll be having a baby in September. Either way, my birthday was great! I started the day relaxing at home, then went to have lunch with my family at Sizzler. After lunch I dropped Lee off at work and went to hang out at my parents' house. We didn't really have anything planned, but it was nice to sit and talk with my family. After Lee got off work, we went to watch Spirited Away with our club. It may not have been eventful, but it was a nice relaxing day for me. Also, on Friday, Lee and I went with some people from our club to the new Nickle City and had a ton of fun playing games for a nickle! We've also been borrowing movies and shows from friends and watching them at home together.
This was probably one of my favorite gifts this year. Becky did such a great job!
Lee, Alyssa, Ty, Terra, Lilly, and Emmett are a small family in Johnstown. Lee now has a full time job and is loving it! Alyssa is a stay at home mom working on raising the kids and keeping her sanity. The kids enjoy playing together and making messes.
No comments:
Post a Comment