Friday we got to bring our new baby home! As nice as it is to be pampered in the hospital, I was excited to be home.
Dressed in his going home outfit that was given to us by his Aunt Maura.
Buckled up and ready to go!
We were greeted by this awesomely decorated door.
I can tell my sister is having a lot of fun with her silhouette. You can also tell I was testing the time stamp function on my camera, and I've decided I do not like it, so you shouldn't see it again after this post.
Lee, Alyssa, Ty, Terra, Lilly, and Emmett are a small family in Johnstown. Lee now has a full time job and is loving it! Alyssa is a stay at home mom working on raising the kids and keeping her sanity. The kids enjoy playing together and making messes.
No comments:
Post a Comment