Friday, December 3, 2010

Start of the Christmas Season

Ty got to meet Santa Claus tonight! Being only 2 months old, he didn't really seem interested, but he was still very cute! When I set him on Santa's lap I heard a few people behind me go "Awww!" I'm really starting to think that he has a shot at winning a cute baby contest.


Thursday we had a little photoshoot over at my mom's. Ty is such a cutie and I wish I had all the pictures, but my sister's camera has better quality so she has them all. I did take a few of my own at the end though so here's some of his cuteness.



3 comments:

  1. Seriously he is so adorable, he would get my vote for the cute baby award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring your computer over sometime so I can get you all of the pictures we took. There are FAR too many cute ones to email them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too cute for words!!!! Oh my goodness he is so precious! I now have to try and decide which one will be my new Desktop picture on my computer! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete