I can't believe I've had Ty for a whole 6 months already! It amazes me how fast he's grown up and how much he's learned.
He's learned to smile,

to laugh,
to sit on his own,


to roll over both ways,

to say Dada,
to hold his own bottle,

to jump,
to eat like a big boy,

and he's already learned about road rage
So to celebrate his achievements and his 6 months of life we went shopping today. I picked up my reserved copy of Tangled (so excited!) and bought Ty a new outfit and onesie. After that Ty and I headed to his doctor appointment. Ty is approximately in the 50th percentile and in perfect health.


After that we headed over to my parents to celebrate. For his half-birthday Lee and I decided to let him try a cupcake.

Ty definitely seemed to enjoy feeding himself his cupcake. When we tried to take away the tray to clean him he was reaching out and pulling it back.

After getting him all cleaned up he washed his cupcake down with some milk.


Overall I think he enjoyed today. He was very happy and smiley all day.
This was the next best thing to being there!!! So so so precious! I love it! Wow, his personality has just bloomed! Dad and I just loved watching these videos and it makes us so excited to have him closer! So cute what a darling little happy guy! The cupcake was a great...loved watching him working on it!
ReplyDelete