Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lee's Golden Birthday

Lee is 26 today on the 26th! That makes it his golden birthday! I wish I could have done more to make it special, but I think he still enjoyed his day. It started with work :( then he came home for lunch and Ty was very happy to see him. After work, he opened his few presents ($25 gift card for Gamestop, a couple letters, J-Dawg sauce, and some Twix), then we went out to dinner with his parents at his favorite restaurant, Sri Thai. To our surprise, they had a live band playing that the owner was a part of. They were playing jazz, which is a favorite of Lee's, so that was nice. After that, we all went back for a delicious cake I made. The rest of the night we relaxed and played some games.

No comments:

Post a Comment