Monday, January 23, 2012

Beware the Dragon!

Happy Chinese New Year! We don't always remember to celebrate, but this year I did and we had so much fun! In the morning, I looked through Pinterest and found some pages for Ty to color, but he's never been that interested in coloring. He mainly wanted to throw the crayons around.I also found on Pinterest some cute dragon costumes. They also had tutorials, so I took a quick look and thought it would be easy enough. I even had everything I needed to make it! I made the wings from this tutorial and the tail I figured out from this picture. Isn't Ty the cutest little dragon ever!Hugging his tail before I finished it. He loves hugging it and biting it.Flying dragon!A better look at his wings and tail.Sorry about the weird shadow, but I actually managed to catch a smile for once.

After our playing outside, we went inside and order Chinese food from Yung's for dinner. After eating, I planned on watching my favorite dragon themed movie "How to Train Your Dragon", but then we remembered there would be a new Castle on, so we watched that. i did get to watch my movie after though.

A simple day full of fun and Ty loved it! He seemed to get a real kick out of wearing his new outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment