Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Organization


I usually don't post about this kind of stuff, but I'm just so happy I thought about it. Living in an apartment, I don't have a lot of space for a big crafting area like I want, so I have to stash my stuff in drawers and cabinets in the kitchen. Up to this point I've been keeping my threaded bobbins in the metal box that my watch came in. The problem with that is that the strings come loose and get tangled together. Because of this I would just cut the threads when I needed to pull one out, but I felt like I kept loosing a lot of useful thread. Then when our new Joann's opened, they were selling the plastic containers for organizing pills. It was even a really nice one that locks if you aren't pushing a button on the side. Then I thought "This would be perfect for my bobbins!" They fit perfectly and no longer get tangled or loose!I also found a bead organizer that works great for my spools. Now they aren't just sitting in a plastic bag anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment