The last week and a half of February, Ty and I were in Provo visiting family for fun. It was so great to see everyone at home, as well as my friends in Quark! I also got to be there for both Melissa and Courtney's birthdays. Here are a few pics from the vacation.This is what happened when I pulled out my suitcase to start packing.Rachel was so nice to let me play with her hair and test all the hairstyles I've been seeing on Pinterest.Ty thought this would be the best way to eat his ice cream, until his hand started to freeze.This last video was all Ty. He found my camera while I had it charging and managed to take video while walking around to find me. If you get motion sick easily, you might not want to watch this.
Lee, Alyssa, Ty, Terra, Lilly, and Emmett are a small family in Johnstown. Lee now has a full time job and is loving it! Alyssa is a stay at home mom working on raising the kids and keeping her sanity. The kids enjoy playing together and making messes.
These are great! Love the video of him shoving Rachel in the basement, and then he chatters at her so cute when she wants to come out!
ReplyDelete