Saturday, May 19, 2012

100 Posts!

To commemorate hitting my 100th post I'm going to have a raffle! All you have to do is comment on this post and at the end of May I'll use a random number generator to select the winner. The prize will be something homemade from me. Most likely it'll be a hand-sewn toy, apron, hair bow, or some other craft I've made before. I'll let the winner decide what they want.

For those wondering, two posts ago was my 100th post, the "Ride 'em cowboy!" post.

3 comments:

  1. I SO hope I am the only one who comments!!! Everything you make is SOOOOO darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would, but I've already been a benefactor of your darling crafts so I shouldn't....right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so amazing awissa, I love you. Your an amazing women and mom, you are one of the most talented women I have ever met.

    ReplyDelete