Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Tree

With the start of the new month I've decided to start a new tradition. I've always loved that people would write one thing they are thankful for each day during the month of November. I've seen people write it as their Facebook status before and I think it helps to keep you in the right mindset for the season. So today I whipped out my construction paper and put together a tree. Then I took the fun fall colors and made some leaves. Now everyday Lee and I will write one thing we are thankful for then let Ty stick it to the tree. I also have a few small leaves for Ty to color on and put up. By the end our tree will be filled and beautiful. I'm hoping this will help us contemplate the many wonderful blessings that the Lord has given us and help us prepare for Thanksgiving.


1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! That certainly helps us have a positive attitude! Great way to show it and remember!

    ReplyDelete