Friday, March 15, 2013

Landon's Birthday

I love living close to family so I can go visit for special occasions like birthdays. This particular birthday was a very special one for Landon. He turned 8 and made the decision to be baptized. It was a very spiritual occasion, but we made sure that the next day was full of regular birthday fun too!
 Picking up groceries for the party.
 We went out to a Mexican restaurant after his baptism and this is what they do to birthday kids.
 
 Ty enjoyed his kazoo from his party bag.
 Landon turning 8 also meant joining cub scouts and the pinewood derby was just a few days after his birthday. Papa was great and helped make a car for each boy.

1 comment:

  1. I so love pics of Ty in his cute little hat, but the one in the shopping cart with his bear!!! Too adorable for words!!!

    ReplyDelete