Monday, March 3, 2014

Animeland Wasabi 2014

This weekend was our convention, Animeland Wasabi. It's always so fun to be around so many people with my same interests and to go to panels and learn some new things. It was also a great chance to practice a lot with my new camera. I won't spam you with other people's costumes though.

This was Friday, waiting in line outside to buy our tickets since I forgot to preregister. I still have a little work to figure out the settings on my camera better.
 I did fix it eventually though.
 
 
 
 
 Saturday Ty dressed up as Megaman and I was a female version of Dr Light (the scientist that made Megaman).
 
 
 Ty got tuckered out and took a short nap in my arms during the Megas' Q&A panel.
 When the Megas noticed that Ty was a little Megaman they got so excited and had to get a picture with him. For those not in the know, the Megas are a band that play Megaman music.
 
This was Lee's first time figuring out my camera while I was on stage with Ty during the costume contest. He was figuring out all the settings, then they dimmed the house lights and he just switched to Auto since we were the first ones on stage and he didn't have time to figure the settings again with the new lighting.
 Lee finally got to try out the new Marvel vs Capcom game in the game room and Ty had a blast playing with him.
 
 
 
 
 They also had a bounce house and inflatable joust/fighting area thing set up in one of the rooms. Ty had a lot of fun fighting against Daddy and another kid. (I didn't get pictures of Ty vs Lee though)
 
 
 
 
 
 
It was such a fun weekend and I'm sad that it's over. Well, there's always next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment