Friday, July 4, 2014

Independance Day

For the 4th of July this year we went to a church breakfast to start our morning. The place where we had the breakfast was at a park near a pond and all the kids enjoyed climbing the rocks and playing with the water.
 
 
 
 
Next it was down to Tiffany's new house in Colorado Springs. They barely moved in a couple days prior so they were still setting some things up. It's nice to have them back in Colorado. Now all the grandchildren are in the same state! Kaylee and Mandi were both very excited to have a baby to hold.
  
Now that our family is getting so big it's even harder to get a picture where everyone looks good. Poor Weston doesn't look comfortable.
 
 
 
It was a fun day with family (even without AC). I'm glad we could see family and I'm so grateful for the people who serve our country away from their families so that I can be with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment