These are so adorable! She has the cutest little clothes and matching headbands. I just love the pictures of Ty interacting with her. He is so full of love and adoration for her and it's so precious to see! I love every shot but I really, really love the 11th picture down from the top of this post of the two of them together smiling so dang cute!!! It's another one I really want to have a copy of ;)
Lee, Alyssa, Ty, Terra, Lilly, and Emmett are a small family in Johnstown. Lee now has a full time job and is loving it! Alyssa is a stay at home mom working on raising the kids and keeping her sanity. The kids enjoy playing together and making messes.
These are so adorable! She has the cutest little clothes and matching headbands. I just love the pictures of Ty interacting with her. He is so full of love and adoration for her and it's so precious to see! I love every shot but I really, really love the 11th picture down from the top of this post of the two of them together smiling so dang cute!!! It's another one I really want to have a copy of ;)
ReplyDelete