My first time making this frosting without my mom's help. I added too much milk so it looks kind of melty.
Everyone got a ninja mask to wear for our party games. We had toss the pizza in the pizza box and throw the ninja stars at Shredder.
I can't believe my little boy is 4 years old already! He loves ninja turtles, school, primary, videogames, and his baby sister. He's so sweet and always love to help where he can. I can already see a great sibling bond growing between him and Terra. I can also say that he is finally potty trained! It took a while, but we finally found the right motivation for him.



What a fun party with such cute games! Great job! Happy Birthday again Ty! Gram-gram sure loves you! XXoo!
ReplyDeleteAwesome birthday!! My kids would be jealous ! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! Every little details was amazing. Love you all!
ReplyDelete