So cute and cuddly! I love these! What beautiful pictures you are capturing with memories to cherish! I so love her smiles!!! Also I tried to comment 3 times under the almost crawling video but it wouldn't let me...so what I was trying to say is how much I love those cuddly legs, and that she has totally got the push up down and you can see she really wants to go! Love it!
Lee, Alyssa, Ty, Terra, Lilly, and Emmett are a small family in Johnstown. Lee now has a full time job and is loving it! Alyssa is a stay at home mom working on raising the kids and keeping her sanity. The kids enjoy playing together and making messes.
So cute and cuddly! I love these! What beautiful pictures you are capturing with memories to cherish! I so love her smiles!!! Also I tried to comment 3 times under the almost crawling video but it wouldn't let me...so what I was trying to say is how much I love those cuddly legs, and that she has totally got the push up down and you can see she really wants to go! Love it!
ReplyDelete