Chick-fil-A had a special Action Hero Night tonight. We decided last minute to go so I pulled out some old costumes and dressed up. Lee and Ty stayed home so it became a girls night out! Terra dressed up in Ty's old Toon Link costume and ended up winning "Most Creative"! I dressed up as Hinata from Naruto and only one person recognized me. We even ran into 2 families from church while there.
There were real life heroes there too. There were police and firemen and Terra got to sit in the driver's seat of the firetruck.
There was even a visit from Spiderman!
Terra was very excited to see the cow. This little girl LOVES animals!
One other reason for attending was to help promote the upcoming Fort Collins Comic Con. I found at least 1 person who didn't know about it and was super excited to hear about it. I'm loving all the super hero stuff going on this summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment