We had a fun day at the festival today. It was hot, but there was enough wind that we felt cool. Our sunburnt skin doesn't agree. We saw knights battling and just had fun walking around and looking at everything. There was a giant mulch pile that the kids loved climbing and Terra got a lot of attention for her cute fairy princess outfit. Ty was a dragon for about half the time and I'm pretty sure his favorite part was the port-a-potty. He thought it was cool to pee in a blue box I guess. Luckily they weren't super stinky like I normally think port-a-potties are. I even got to advertise for Fort Collins Comic Con a little too! We didn't stay too long of course because walking around in flip flops while 38 weeks pregnant gets very tiring and painful after a while. I'm glad we went and let the kids explore somewhere new!
Zelda’s Dragon
3 months ago



You are a tough lady to do that as far along as you are! Cute photos of the kids! Glad you were still able to have a good time! Makes me happy to see Terra in her Fairy Costume! Hugs & kisses to all! You are getting close! Just know that we are praying that all goes well for you!
ReplyDelete