Before all the presents got opened I wanted pictures of Lilly. She is so cute and I'm excited to see her open presents on Christmas!
After I was done taking pictures of Lilly, Terra wanted her picture taken. Even in her pjs with messy hair Terra is beautiful!
Zelda’s Dragon
3 months ago



Oh my goodness these are so dang cute!! And like I said in my comment above...I just love her Santa dress and the leggings and hat are so dang cute with it! These are so adorable! I think I will pick one to put on my December calendar that I'm working on for this year!I hope it will download at a higher quality for me too! Either time is flying or She seems to be mastering all her skills so fast & early!!! Hope you all had a great Christmas and felt how blessed we all are! Love you all!
ReplyDelete