Sunday, August 26, 2018

Baby Dresser

One thing I needed for the baby that I didn't already have was a dresser. I've been keeping an eye out for used dresser and finally found one for free! It was an ugly brown and covered in dirt and spider webs, but I knew there was potential.
I was starting to freak out a little about getting it done in time so I went straight to work! Stripping took a while and wasn't as effective as I had hoped. So after stripping everything twice I went at it was a power sander. The drawer on the right is after 2 strips and the drawer on the left is after sanding. After sanding this was my giant pile of sawdust.
Next it was time to prime.
  
I also discovered that I had to buy all new knobs. There was originally one missing but I couldn't find a match in the same size.
 And here's the final result! It turned out so cute and I'm excited to start filling it was baby clothes!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment