We decided last second to go to Denver Pop Culture Con. We were worried about Terra's broken arm, but she really wanted to go and Ty was dressed in costume before Lee and I even got up. There we met Charles Martinet and had him sign my Mario cross stitch. For those who don't know, he's the voice behind Mario, Luigi, Wario, and more. He was so nice and I could tell he loved seeing a whole family who loves Mario.
We later found this Mario backdrop so we took some quick pictures there.
We even found this awesome Mercy cosplayer so I had to get a picture with her.
Most of the rest of the time we spent in the kid area letting the kids do crafts and earn prizes. Conventions are always fun, but also tiring. I'm glad we went. Terra's arm wasn't a problem at all and we were able to make some great memories.



No comments:
Post a Comment