Our first Valentine's together was great! We decided that we'd spend the day just the two of us, no distractions. It started off with me waking up to this beautiful gift being held by my hubby in front of me.
I had told him how I would love to have a necklace from him and how I liked pearls. He did a very good job at his second time jewelry shopping (first time being the engagement ring).
He also got me a beautiful flower the day before to occupy the vase on our table.
As for what I got him.... I wasn't sure what to get at first, since I've never really gotten anything for a guy before, so I took time one day and just browsed the mall. In the Hallmark store, I found something that made me laugh and think of us, so I got it for him.
After all the gift giving, we spent the rest of the day just hanging together. We played games together and rented a movie. Overall, I'm glad we spent the day as we did.



AWWW cutest thing EVER!!
ReplyDeletehahah you guys are adorable. :}
<3Nena