Something I never thought would happen, just happened to me. I won a contest!
The whole story:
When I drive to and from work, I have a favorite radio station I like to listen to because it always announces the name and artist of the song after it's over. One day, I heard about a contest for tickets to see fall out boy in concert. I've been to one of their concerts before, but decided I wanted to see them again, so when I got home, I got on their website and entered for the concert. I also happened to notice the other contests that were on the site and entered all the ones that looked interesting to me.
So today, I was talking with my dad over the webcam and playing minesweeper with him. After we finished and I was off the webcam, I decided to turn my music on and maybe play a game or something. My phone started to ring, but I didn't know the number, so I assumed it was probably someone from church. I answered and it turned out it was a guy from the radio station! He asked if I had entered a certain contest, and I told him I had. He then told me that my name had been the one picked to win a Wii!!!!
I know I already have a Wii, but still, winning a contest is so exciting! I've decided that my husband and I will either sell it for money, or we'll give it to my nephew, Landon, for his birthday next month because it keeps telling everyone that I'm going to buy him WiiSports for his birthday. He's going to be 4 years old, by the way, and can kick my butt at WiiSports bowling. The reason he keeps saying I'm going to buy WiiSports for him is because I was going to babysit him and told him I was bringing my WiiSports for him to play, but he thought I was buying him one for his birthday, which I might do. I have to drive to pick it up tomorrow though.
So now you can tell people you know someone who has won a Wii from a radio station contest.
Zelda’s Dragon
3 months ago




No comments:
Post a Comment