As I said in my last post, I got a sewing machine for my birthday and I've already put it to good use. For Tiffany's Baby Shower I sewed her an apron that had been lost in a flood. I also have started a new project. I'm making a jacket and dress. Since I didn't have work on Friday, I spent the day working hard to finish the jacket. Here's the final result!


I hope to be able to have time to finish the dress. I'm actually very surprised at how quickly I finished this and how good it looks. My previous projects from my sewing class sophomore year didn't turn out this well.
awesome job!! I am super impressed!! It looks great!!
ReplyDeleteWow Alyssa that is so wonderful!!! It looks so professional!! You really have a great knack for sewing!! Keep it up! Very very cute on you!
ReplyDeleteVery nice job on the jacket. I would like to sew someday, but don't. You are a great seamstress!
ReplyDelete