Wednesday, September 2, 2009

School

Once again, it's the start of a new semester, so don't expect too many posts from me (not like I post that often anyways). Lee and I are both taking a full load this semester and it looks like there are some fun classes for us. Lee has almost all Chemistry, except for his one class about marriage. It's a class I previously took and I really enjoyed it. He also happens to have the same teacher. I, on the other hand, don't have all one type of class. I have Biology, Chemistry, Book of Mormon, and and Art class to fulfill GE's. I also have a sewing class to go towards my new major. I'm really excited to have sewing and art this semester. My other classes look like they'll be fun too (as much fun as they can be).

Hopefully Lee and I will have more to blog about soon, such as the two family weddings coming up. I'm so excited for Maura and Devon, as well as Will and Becky. It's so nice to see the wonderful people in your life find someone wonderful for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment