As celebration, me and me hubby went to Pirate Island, where ye get free drinks if ye talk like a pirate!
Pirate Island is a new restaurant that just opened up about a week ago or so. The best way that I can think of to describe it is a combination of Brick Oven and Chuck E Cheese, but with a pirate theme. The decorations were amazing and they have an area for kids to play in shaped like a ship. All the workers are dressed up as pirates as well, and stay in character the whole time, which is fun. The food there isn't bad and isn't too expensive either.
I also dressed up, so here I am for your viewing pleasure.
If you want to check out more about Pirate Island, here's their blog and their official website with menu and all.
Pirate Island Blog
Pirate Island Official Website
Also, funny story about my eye patch. The day before, the frame of my glasses randomly broke while I was drawing in my art class. Because of this, my lense fell out, and that's why my pirate patch is around my glasses.



No comments:
Post a Comment