Anyways, on to the Easter fun! This year, General Conference happened to land on Easter, so it was fun to have the apostles talk to us on such an important holiday. Even though I normally dress down a little for General Conference, I wanted to dress up for Easter, so Lee and I wore nice Sunday outfits for Easter.
After Conference was over, I helped the Easter Bunny set up eggs in the basement for my nephews to find later, then Lee and I left to go visit Aunt Crystie, her family, and Maura and Devon. They made us a wonderful dinner, then we played a few games before needed to go home to finish some homework.
I wanted to also get a picture of our Easter basket, but I forgot and now there isn't much candy left, so you'll just have to imagine a cute basket filled with candy.



No comments:
Post a Comment