

For those who may not know, that symbol is the Triforce from the Legend of Zelda games.I'm not a big fan of apple pie, so Lee has been eating most of it and tells me it's very delicious, which makes me happy. I really wish our teacher would have had this cooking lab one week earlier because then it would have fallen the day after Pi day (3.14).
Also, I didn't get any pictures for St. Patrick's Day other than this one on my webcam.
I had so much fun on St Patty's Day! I got super green, a lot of the same stuff from last year, then I had class. It was fun to see all the people look at me like I was weird, but at the same time, I was rather dissappointed at the lack of green on campus. I did get a couple of compliments on my outfit from people in my class.After school, we had corn beef and cabbage over at my parents' house, which was delicious! My dad tried to convince us that our green didn't count unless it was kelly green, but I didn't allow him to pinch me. Either way, it was a fun day with not much scheduled, so it was rather laid back, which is nice on occasion.
I hope everyone had a great holiday and I'll try to continue updating as much as I can with school. Oh yeah! I almost forgot the other big news. Lee and I have moved! It's only a few blocks from our previous place, but it has two bedrooms, so we now have a room for our baby. We are still moving over some things, but we do have all our big furniture moved and are working on all the small things from around the house.



No comments:
Post a Comment