Points to those who know our costumes! I know Tiffany should know at least.
Monday, October 31, 2011
Halloween!
Ty's first Halloween wasn't much fun for him because he was only a month old, so he had no idea what was happening, plus it stormed last year so we couldn't even trick or treat. This year was much better. Even though we had snow last week, it was perfect weather tonight. We started with our apartment complex, but not a lot of people were handing out candy. They would have a sign in the window if trick-or-treaters were welcome since the porch lights here are automatic. After 40 minutes of trick-or-treating at our place, we were ready to move on. We drove over to Lee's parents so they could see our adorable chibi Chuck! Then we hit a few roads in their neighborhood before deciding we were done. Ty got quite a haul for a 13 month old. Mommy and Daddy are more than happy to help him eat his candy! The bad part about this Halloween? Daddy got sick, so we weren't really able to get many pictures since I was busy holding him or his hand in one of my hands and holding his bucket in my other hand. Ty loved walking around the neighborhood and was a great doorbell ringer. Towards the end I could tell he was starting to understand what we were doing because he quit trying to run and would wait patiently at the door until it opened. I think Ty's favorite parts of the night were petting a black cat and eating a dumdum at Gram Gram's (Lee's mom's new nick name) house. He also loved seeing Grandpa as always. We had trouble getting pictures at one part because as soon as Grandpa walked in Ty didn't want me anymore and ran for Grandpa. I can't wait for next year! Halloween is always so much fun and Ty might actually remember what Halloween is!
Points to those who know our costumes! I know Tiffany should know at least.




Points to those who know our costumes! I know Tiffany should know at least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment