Monday, October 29, 2012

Tiffany and Grandma

Monday the 15th, Ty and I drove up to Littleton to visit Tiffany because Grandma Westmyer was in town. Somehow I managed to not get many photos from that day. It was probably because of how crazy the kids were. On our way to go to lunch, Ty took off to the side lawn and I figured he'd be fine, but when I looked up after unlocking the car I couldn't see him. He had run off behind the building. I quickly ran to find him heading towards a street at full speed. I caught him right as he hit the sidewalk. The rest of the day I held his hand if we were outside the house, except during some picture taking done by Tiffany. The few pictures I got were from lunch.
If you want to read more from that day you can look at Tiffany's blog.
http://maniacmonsons.blogspot.com/2012/10/pictures.html
http://maniacmonsons.blogspot.com/2012/10/grandma.html
http://maniacmonsons.blogspot.com/2012/10/alyssa.html

1 comment:

  1. He took off towards the street on me yesterday too! He's so dang fast!

    ReplyDelete