Thursday, July 31, 2014

Disneyland

Ty and Terra got to go to Disneyland for the first time finally! I've been waiting a while to take Ty, but I'm glad I did because he's now tall enough to ride almost all the rides!
 Ty before his first ride

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Watching the parade
 
 Meeting Goofy! Ty was so happy!
 
 
 This picture best captures the huge smile he had.
 
 Meeting Mickey! Mickey was so cute with Ty and Terra, but I didn't get any pictures of it.
 
 Such a fun and tiring day. After meeting Mickey, Ty and Terra went home with my mom while Rachel and I partied a little longer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Terra is such a good baby to get to do all the many fun things you did this summer! You are a brave lady to go on all these fun trips! You have darling pictures that will help Ty remember all the fun things you did this summer! I love the photo of Mickey holding Ty's hand! So sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete