Saturday, January 24, 2009

Parties!

Today was great! Our club, Quark, had it's opening social tonight, but we found out yesterday that a friend of ours was having a party tonight as well. So we decided we'd try to go to both.

We decided to go to Donald's Chinese New Year party first, since there would be a homemade dinner! Yum! He made us rice and chicken that was just what I was craving! It was delicious! He also decorated his apartment a bit with lanterns.

Here's a pic of our lovely hosts, Donald and Faith.

After the wonderful food, we did a white elephant gift and in the end, Lee and I had Reese's and other candy. We were lucky!


Once that was over, we headed to the Quark opening social to see our friends there. They had games going, the most amusing of which was Warioware.
Here's a few pics for your amusement. Sorry, but there aren't any of Lee or I.


I have to say, the parties were fun, but the best part by far... was Lee letting me do his hair for the first time. Not only did he let me put his hair in a faux hawk, but he let me put wax in it too!!!!!!!!

As Lee put it, "The most important stat when you're married, is brownie points."Lee at the New Year's party enjoying his rice and chicken with chopsticks!

I also got to get myself all cute today as well. I wore my newest shirt (on clearance for $3 at Papaya) and curled my hair (which I don't do too often).
That's my hubby, playing TF2 in the background, which I'll probably join him once I finish typing up this blog.

Also, if you didn't see, I did add some pics to our Christmas post.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog!! It will be fun getting a glimpse into the life of Lee and Alyssa

    ReplyDelete