Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Scary

Today I did something that is both scary and fun....

I cut Lee's hair for the first time! I've never cut hair other than my bangs before, so I was a little nervous at first. Once I had been cutting a little while, I got a little more confident. I'd say that for my first time cutting hair, I did pretty good. I did mess up a little in one spot, but Lee fixed it up so that you can't even tell. Hopefully I'll get better and become more confident with the trimmer, because right now, I prefer to use the scissors because I can control them better, but they take longer.

It was a fun adventure over all and Lee looks just as amazing as he always does. Now I just need to figure out what to do with my own hair.

1 comment:

  1. BAhahaha!!!! thats awesome.
    the day i have to cut someone's hair, i will be terrified.
    cant wait to see this new look hahaha

    ReplyDelete