
09-09-09
What a special day to get married. For Lee and I, the day started early so that we could drive the 2 and a half hours up to the Logan temple. Before leaving, we did our best to make sure we had everything, then started off. Unfortunately, when we finally arrived, I suddenly realized I hadn't brought my recommend. I couldn't believe I had forgotten something SO important! Luckily, the workers in the temple were able to make a call and find out that I was ok to enter.
After a wonderful ceremony, we went outside to take the group pictures in front of the temple.



Lee and I also took an opportunity to get our picture taken in front of the temple together.

Next came the reception, which was beautiful. Once again, Grandma Beth made an absolutely beautiful cake! The F is for Foster, Maura's new last name!

More pictures taken at the reception.




Time to cut the cake!


They also had the bouquet and garder toss, but I didn't get pictures of those.

With all this excitement and festivities, there were many things to remember, but one of my favorite parts of getting together with family was the chance to get to know one of my other nephews better.

Rylan was such a cutie and I'm glad we became friends quickly.


What great photos!!! I love the picture of the two of you in front of the temple-- You both look wonderful!!! It was so fun to see you all again!!! Rylan sure LOVED his aunt Alyssa!!! He certainly has a new best friend!!!! We miss you all so much!! Lots of love!!
ReplyDelete