Our first weekend in March we had a convention. This was the first time we had gone a second time to a specific convention, but it felt like a completely new convention. Part of that was the fact that they had changed what hotel was holding it and I'm actually grateful for that because the first hotel was really hard to get to. This was also the first convention that I dressed up for the cosplay competition and Ty didn't. Ty still wore costumes both days, but I decided not to put him in the contest. I always love seeing all the wonderful costumes at conventions and seeing the different levels of effort on costumes.
I LOVE the wolf Link! So much detail!
This was actually the only photo we got of me in my costume. I'm dressed at Kuruna from Rune Factory 3.
Wow!!! Great job on your costume!
ReplyDelete